Admission candidates must be of good moral character; have a high school diploma, GED or college transcript showing at least 60 semester credit hours; be in good health; and have an interest in helping others. Candidates must read, understand and agree to all rules, regulations and procedures of the school and complete all admission procedures.
The school Administrator approves all admissions. The Administrator may request additional documentation from any admissions candidate, or deny admission to any person at his discretion.
Candidates for admission must complete the following:
- personal interview with Administrator
- have financing in place (either self, VA, Vocational Rehabilitation or Financial Aid for those who qualify)
- completed Enrollment Application/Agreement Form (initialed and signed)
- non-refundable $100.00 application fee
- current photo ID or color photo
- two letters of recommendation from non-relatives
- copy of your high school diploma, GED or college transcript showing at least 60 semester credit hours
All people with disabilities are considered for admission to our program on a case-by-case basis. If the Administrator feels he/she is capable of graduating from our program he/she will be considered for admittance.
Links to Admission Related Documents:
Massage Therapy Course Information
Choosing a Massage School
Our School Credentials
Swedish Massage Information
Pfrimmer Deep Muscle Therapy FAQ
Swedish Massage FAQ
Code of Conduct